Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Technorati...

So I went to the site and created an account. I think the website has changed a bit like Scott had mentioned, because it didn't look like the video. I am sure after a lot more time spent on the site would allow for a lot more familiarity. However after spending a few hours at the site I found it to only be ok. I searched Kinesiology for videos, photos, tags, posts and I was surprised that there wasn't more in the "blogoshpere." I don't know how often I would use this site. The one aspect from the video that I liked what that it would let me know when the blogs that I had put into my fav's were updated. There is one particular blog about cooking that I stumbled on when the blogger was participating in a contest to blog everyday. I really enjoyed checking in out everyday but since that month ended, the blogs are posted so infrequently. I get disappointed when something new hasn't been posted in a few weeks. I just don't think that I spend enough time online to utilize all these sites that we have been using.

No comments: