Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Google Docs

The one thing that I really liked about this what that I could save a document in many different ways. I really liked being able to save it as a pdf file and then share it. That way I know that my work is protected from others making changes to it. I usually wouldn't mind but with my summer job as the camp director, I am often e-mailing gift certificates for auctions or the registration brochure. So that one function would be great. I also know that Google has the calendar, and I think if used properly that would be a great tool to use as well.

Overall I really like this tool. I know that it would take me a while to really sink my teeth into it, but I think it would all be worth the time in the long run.

All new technology takes time to learn. I eventually adapt.

No comments: