Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Audiobooks

I went online to look at the audiobooks. Overall I liked itunes. I think that I would use an audiobook for long trips. Most of my daily driving is short trips with the longest at about 20 minutes. By the time I would get into the story or text if would be time to get out of the car. If I were to go to LA or Tahoe, I might get an audiobook. I am in a book club and a lot of the members "read" on their trip to their destination. Read the book while on vacation and if not done, will finish "reading" the book on the way home. They seem to really like that convenience. I really think that with all the technology if we can find a few sites that offer a lot that is best route. I am very much for the one stop shop. I dislike having to go to many different sites to get info.

2 comments:

Ross Audiobooks said...

You are welcome to visit my site http://www.best-audiobooks.com and download the free audiobook which is a compilation of short comedy clips.Fawlty Towers etc.
So, even if your trip is short...

Hope you enjoy
Regards

Ben Regan said...

I agree about the one time shop convenience. For the audio books I feel the same way about commuting to work. I have about a 30 min. drive, a little longer than yours but would already be at work by the time I really would be into it.